- Measure the height with the dartboard cabinet and divide the measurement in half. Subtract that measurement from five feet eight inches, measure up in the floor to this height and spot a horizontal pencil mark around the wall.
- Find the wall studs just above the mark and note the centers on the studs around the wall using a pencil.
- Position the dartboard cabinet to ensure that its bottom edge is aligned with all the horizontal pencil mark. Adjust the board in order that the 4 mounting holes are aligned with all the centers on the two wall studs, then adjust the angle in the cabinet using a level. Drive a two 1/2-inch wood screw by way of every single of your pre-drilled holes within the back in the cabinet in to the studs making use of a energy drill having a lengthy screw bit.
- Attach the mounting bracket for the dartboard towards the two hole places within the center on the cabinet having a screwdriver.
- Insert the mounting screw in to the center of your back from the dartboard. Drive the screw till it can be flush, then back it out a single complete turn.
- Attach the 3 rubber bumpers in the dartboard kit evenly spaced about the perimeter in the dartboard having a screwdriver. Then position the dartboard in to the cabinet and slip the head on the center screw in to the mounting bracket. In the event the board is also loose, get rid of it and tighten the screw slightly, then remount the dartboard. Rotate the dart board till the 20 position is pointing straight up.
how to hang a dartboard cabinet
widdy dart board dimensions
have fun relax play darts
how high to hang a dartboard cabinet
dartboard cabinet mounting kit
how to hang a dartboard on a wall
winmau dartboard cabinet instructions
how high do i mount a dart board cabinet